5. Jarnbjorn: Jarnbjorn means “Iron Bear”. Forged by Dwarves, Jarnbjorn is naturally sharper than almost any Earthly weapon, and can cut virtually anything. In addition, Jarnbjorn has a charm placed on it that makes it indestructible, and it can be used to defend against any attack, even bursts of energy like Apocalypse’s optic beam. Thanks to Thor’s own enchantment, Jarnbjorn can pierce the armor of Celestials (Apocalypse) or anything created using Celestial technology. Jarnbjorn is famous for being Thor’s weapon before he was able to wield Mjolnir. It is notorious for being used by Malekith (Thor: The Dark World) to cut off Thor’s left arm.
4. Stormbreaker: Stormbreaker came into creation following the fight between Thor and Beta Ray Bill at Skartheim. After the battle, Bill began to feel guilt over his victory, now feeling that Mjolnir was Thor’s by right. In a compromise -as Bill fairly won the battle-, Odin had the Dwarves of Nidavellir create a new hammer made for the cyborg Korbonite warrior, crafted from the same Uru metal as Mjolnir. With the assistance of Eitri and other dwarf blacksmiths, they forged Stormbreaker. Stormbreaker possesses many of the same powers as Mjolnir. It is virtually indestructible; it projects energy, allows its wielder to fly, creates portals, detects energy and returns to Beta Ray Bill when summoned.
3. The Destroyer: Odin, Zeus, and Brahma, known as the Skyfathers of their respective god Pantheon, confronted the Celestials on their third visit (or Host) to Earth. The Celestials explained that their next visit would judge whether humanity was fit to continue existing and that the gods should not interfere. They threatened to seal off the dimensional pathways that link Earth to the various realms such as Asgard and Olympus. Not wanting to lose their worshipers, the Skyfathers secretly began plans to stop them. Odin created a mystic armor that could contain vast amounts of the Gods’ energies in order to battle the Celestials. He used an unknown metal apparently superior to Uru and enchanted it with his magic, strengthening it further. The Destroyer has gone toe to toe against both Odin and Thor. Its beam when fully charged is capable of destroying Uru.
2. Mjolnir: Mjolnir (literally, “that which smashes”) is the hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Ages ago, an unimaginably powerful cosmic storm called the God Tempest approached Asgard. Called the “Mother of Thunder,” the storm possessed the power to knock planets out of their orbit and make black holes shake. Odin battled the storm for many days when it threatened Asgard. Once the storm was weakened enough, Odin defeated the God Tempest by trapping it into a chunk of Uru that was given to him by the Dwarves of Nidavallir as a gift. From the Uru Odin ordered the Dwarves of Nidavellir to forge Mjölnir. The blacksmiths Eitri, Brokk, and Buri needed to use the tremendous heat of a star to get the forge hot enough to smelt the Uru. Mjolnir has the abilities of Stormbreaker plus nether world manipulation, Allspeak (communicate in all languages), stronger weather manipulation, and many other characteristics.
1. Odinsword: By far Odinsword is the most powerful Asgardian weapon. In the Fear Itself storyline the Odinswords true name is found to be Ragnarok. Many reports have surfaced saying we may see this deadly weapon in Thor 3. It is said that if this weapon is unsheathed we will see the fall of the nine realms.