Graphic Novelty2 nominated our blog for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award, for those of you who are not familiar with it, works like this:
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the questions that the blogger that nominated you wrote for you to answer.
- Nominate other bloggers that you think deserve the award.
- Write 11 questions for your own nominees.
- Let them know you’ve nominated them.
The other blogs I would like to nominate are:
Here are the 11 questions that I had to answer:
1) What is your favorite book or series? I love The Hobbit by Tolkien. It was the first book of his I ever read, and it sparked my interest in the Lord of the Rings and other fantasy novels.
2) What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my lovely wife who supports and helps me in my endeavors.
3) What is your favorite place to visit? I honestly love to go back home and just visit with family and friends.
4) Why is your blog focused on the topics you’ve chosen? If you can write about anything, why this? I like heroes. Our world needs more of them, and as a human it gives me something to strive towards.
5) Do you hold yourself to any sort of schedule as a writer or do you just write when you feel so moved? Why is this your chosen path? I try to write a short piece everyday whether it be a Top 5 List or a short movie review. I strive to write everyday because I feel a routine schedule will only help me grow as writer.
6) What would you like to learn how to do? I would like to learn another language, maybe Spanish or French.
7) What do you want people to remember about you? I would want people to remember that I always strived to be a good person and make the best decisions in every situation.
8) What is the reason behind the name of you blog? I am a nerd and I don’t deny it! I wanted to create a place for all nerds, geeks, and anyone in between to read about their favorite topics.
9) Which post on your blog would you like to have gotten more readership? Actors who portrayed Heroes/Anti-heroes in film. It was one of the first Top 5 List that I wrote and it led me to write more Top 5 Lists. #anerdynook
10) Has there been anything challenging about blogging since you’ve started writing for an online audience? Sometimes finding the time to write or finding material to write about is difficult. Writer’s block is for real!
11) What have you found to be the most rewarding part of blogging since you began your writing venture? Growing the audience of the blog and interacting with my followers is so rewarding. I enjoy hearing everyone’s point of view and discussing the topics that interest nerds today!
Here are 11 questions for my nominees:
1.What is your favorite movie of all time?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is you favorite book?
4. How long have you been writing a blog?
5. What post do you wish had more readership?
6. Do you have a favorite superhero or fictional character?
7. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
8. Who is your favorite historical figure?
9. What is your favorite restaurant? And what do you always order from there?
10. Android or Apple?
11. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?